Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vasanti Cosmetics Mother's Day Gala


Vasanti Cosmetics Mother's Day Gala



Vasanti Cosmetics is a fantastic, 100% Canadian makeup line, that I have been working for since February 2010. I visit the Vancouver Rexall Drug Store locations and spend 3 to 4 hours demonstrating makeovers on customers. I eduacate them as I go along telling them exactly what I am putting on them, what it does and why I have chosen it for them. I just completed working at both of the locations at the Mother's Day Gala's, where we had food and drinks, music, makeovers and more for our mother and daughter customers to enjoy.















It was tons of fun and I thoroughly enjoy the company of the Rexall employees and my clients. I could spend an entire day there and not get bored. Makeover after makeover.

I hope to continue working with Vasanti Cosmetics and spread the word about this quality, affordable line.

http://vasanticosmetics.com/

Email or call me now to find out when you can next come in to get your Vasanti Cosmetics makeover with me!

Faye Smith
Makeup & Hair Artist

7787883552
fmsmith@live.co.uk
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist
Twitter - FayeSmithMAKEUP

2 comments:

  1. Faye,
    Looks like you had an amazing day! We adore working with you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful post!...I think nobody can be brief as like your post! Thank you for bringing a well thought out to the discussion.Thanking you....


    life

    ReplyDelete