Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sirius Photography


Sirius Photography


I met Ed, from Sirius Photography, on http://www.modelmayhem.com/ and began working with him on numerous photo shoots located at the Celic in downtown Vancouver. I have worked with Ed on two occassions so far, doing various head shots work for aspiring actresses. His work is efficient and to the point which I like. I like to work fast and get things done. We are certainly organised.

On my first shoot my model was a beautiful blonde from Russia with a pretty, innocent baby face. Her hair required a simple smoothing and her makeup very neutral. The girl next door look.

My second shoot again, required simple hair and makeup styling. This time we got through two looks. A very natural look for the headshots and them I pumped in a little darker eye shadow for some catalogue style shots.
The photography is very simple and delicate keeping all of the focus on our girls.

After taking a little break while Sirius Photography moved locations, we are now ready to begin shooting again at our new studio. I hope to continue working with Sirius Photography on a regular basis in the near future.











www.modelmayhem.com/sirius
www.modelmayhem.com/ginger1921
www.modelmayhem.com/kirstynbonar


Faye Smith
Makeup & Hair Artist
7787883552
fmsmith@live.co.uk
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeupArtist
Twitter - FayeSmithMakeup






No comments:

Post a Comment