Sunday, May 2, 2010

Children's TV Series, Mr Foxworthy


Children's TV Series, Mr Foxworthy


One of the things I like to do in my spare time is send out emails to companies whom may require my hair and makeup services in order to get my name out in Canada as far and wide spread as possible. For every 100 emails I send, I may get around 5 responses and in those 5 responses, 1 or 2 may be able to help me in my quest to achieve success as a makeup and hair artist. One of those companies was High Deaf Productions - http://www.highdeafproductions.com/


I was contacted by 1st Assistant Director, Matthew Tingey, asking me to join High Deaf Production on the set of children's TV series, Mr Foxworthy - http://www.mrfoxworthy.com/. I was happy to join to the team and my task for the shooting was to do basic hair and makeup on the cute and friendly children who will be acting in the show. It was like working a makeup birthday party. All of the children were so excited to be having their makeup done and be girlie for the day.


The behind the scenes shots have now been released and video footage will soon follow. I look forward to seeing the results of our fun day on set and hope to continue working with both Mr Foxworthy and High Deaf Production in the near future.


Faye Smith
Makeup & Hair Artist
7787883552
fmsmith@live.co.uk
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist
Twitter - FayeSmithMAKEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment