Thursday, March 11, 2010

Faye Smith Makeup & Hair Artist with Painted Alley Photography and Actress, Gigi


Faye Smith Makeup & Hair Artist with Painted Alley Photography and Actress, Gigi


I worked with Painted Alley in the summer of 2009 and what an experience it was. I love to be put in unusual or challenging situations and this shoot was certainly challenging. We were on location from start to finish on a baking hot summers day. The only area I could do hair and makeup was in the back of a car. It was cramped and there was nowhere to put my kit so I was pretty much working out of a box and in my lap. We had no air conditioning on so the heat in the car, even with the doors open, was intense. Both I and the model were working up some shine on our faces. It was certainly a situation I had not come across before but I managed to fight the shine and get the hair and makeup done successfully and beautifully. There were even people passing by whistling at my gorgeous models as they got the final touches done to their hair.


I was delighted to have been called back on a second photo shoot with Painted Alley. This time we were working in a professional studio with it's own secluded makeup and hair area so I had all the space I could wish for, plug points and mirroRs all around me. Having such a stunning model to work on, the makeup and hair was quick and easy to apply and what stunning pictures we created. I hope to work with Painted Alley again in the near future!

Faye Smith
Makeup & Hair Artist
7787883552

Vancouver, BC, CANADA

www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist
Twitter - FayeSmithMAKEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment