Sunday, March 28, 2010

Faye Smith Makeup & Hair Artist Featured in this Seasons Issue of Fashionberry Online Magazine!


Faye Smith Makeup & Hair Artist Featured in this Seasons Issue of Fashionberry Online Magazine!


http://www.fashionberry.com/issue-011/view-issue.html

I am honoured to be the makeup and hair artist featured in this seasons issue of Fashionberry Online Magazine. I have been joined up to fashionberry for a few months now. The site allows creative minds to blog to one another about makeup and hair tips, event postings and more. I was asked to be the feature makeup and hair artist and began writing a short blog on myself and selecting a small amount of pictures to be used. The designers of the site have done a fantastic job and I am very pleased with the outcome. It is a shame the magazine does not go to print but I have high hopes for fashionberry's future.

Faye Smith
Makeup & Hair Artist
7787883552
fmsmith@live.co.uk
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist
Twitter - FayeSmithMAKEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment