Monday, February 8, 2010

Faye Smith Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist - NOW ON TWITTER!!!


Faye Smith UK Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist based in Vancouver, BC, Canada


Please allow me to begin by introducing myself. My name is Faye Smith and I am a makeup artist and hair stylist graduated of the masters makeup artist diploma at Blanche Macdonald located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and in addition, have a years previous training in the UK. Having just returned from a lovely Christmas back home in England, I am now back in Vancouver and eager to get working as much as I did in 2009. I have over two and a half years experience in all areas of makeup artistry from weddings, fashion shows and photo shoots to commercials, mini movies and more.

I have a successful facebook group entitled "Faye Smith Make Up Artist" if you wish to join and support me in my work. My portfolio and many more pictures can be viewed on this profile along with a list of my experience which can be viewed in my credits under the information section.

You can also view my work along with client and co-worker feedback at
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist

Many Thanks

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Faye Smith
Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

7787883552
fmsmith@live.co.uk
www.modelmayhem.com/FayeSmithMakeUpArtist

No comments:

Post a Comment